Sheridan's Sunshine Foundation would like to help families whose children have been diagnosed with cancer. As our family knows, this time can be very difficult and the last thing they need is to be burdened with finances. Sheridan’s Sunshine Foundation has set up a family assistance program as a supplement to what is offered at the Children’s Hospital at OU Medical Center. To apply for family assistance, please read all of the following criteria and submit all required forms to:
Sheridan’s Sunshine Foundation
Altus, OK 73522
Forms can be obtained from Child Life or a Hospital Social worker at OU Children's Hospital
To receive Family Assistance, the following criteria must be met:
- The patient must be 18yrs old or younger.
- The patient must be diagnosed with a form of cancer.
- The patient’s annual family income should not be greater than $75,000.
- The patient must currently be receiving treatment for Pediatric Cancer at the Children’s Hospital at OU Medical Center.
If you meet these criteria, please continue.
Please follow these guidelines while applying:
- Existing and available resources should already be maximized by each family. This program is meant to be a supplement, and is intended to only fund additional out of pocket travel and accommodation expenses for the families.
- Sheridan’s Sunshine Foundation will not allocate any funds until all required information is received.
- Once the form is completed, please mail to the foundation address above
- Once all forms have been received by the foundation, a foundation representative will review the application and get in contact with the family. We understand that time is of the essence for many children and their families and we will do our best to respond to all requests in a timely manner.
- Sheridan’s Sunshine Foundation reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time without notice, and to apply these guidelines at its reasonable discretion.
If you have any questions or need assistance and don't know where to start, please contact Child Life or a social worker at the Children’s Hospital at OU Medical Center or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We are here to help!
****Note - All sections of the Family assistance form must be completed truthfully. Any false or misleading information will result in an automatic denial.
*SSF = Sheridan’s Sunshine Foundation